BEND, OR (August 21, 2020) — Karnopp Petersen LLP is pleased to announce the following attorneys have been included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Howard G. Arnett – Native American Law – Recognized by Best Lawyers 15 times since first listed in 2007.
- Kurt E. Barker – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment – Recognized by Best Lawyers 10 times since first listed in 2012.
- Ellen H. Grover – Energy Law, Land Use, Zoning Law, and Native American Law – Recognized by Best Lawyers five times since first listed in 2016.
- Josh Newton – Commercial Litigation – Recognized by Best Lawyers five times since first listed in 2017.
- Thomas J. Sayeg – Trusts and Estates – Recognized by Best Lawyers 14 times since first listed in 2008.
“It is an honor to have our attorneys recognized again by their peers as being exceptional in each of their respective areas of practice,” says Karnopp Petersen, Managing Partner, Erin MacDonald. “We have a strong team here at Karnopp and being recognized by Best Lawyers year after year is a testament to that.”
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
About Karnopp Petersen LLP
Established in 1935, Karnopp Petersen LLP has 14 attorneys in its Bend-based office. The firm’s practice areas include Business and Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Franchise Law, Estate Planning, Indian Law, Land Use, Litigation and Appellate Practice, Mediation and Arbitration, Mergers and Acquisitions, Natural Resource and Energy Strategies, Probate and Trust Administration, Real Estate Law, Taxation, Trusts, and Estates. Visit www.karnopp.com to learn more.