Lara N. Dittman
Lara joined Karnopp Petersen’s Business Department in the summer of 2017. Prior to relocating to Bend, she practiced general business, transactions, and corporate law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, and corporate governance at a large Portland firm. Lara works with companies in a diverse range of industries including technology, advertising, healthcare, food, beverage and hospitability, veterinary, consulting, software, manufacturing, automotive, real estate and agribusiness. Lara draws on her considerable business and transactional experience to understand her clients’ businesses and to provide them with practical solutions.
When she is not working, Lara enjoys spending time with her husband, trail running, and cooking.
Education and Awards
University of Oregon School of Law
- J.D., Magna cum laude, 2014
- National Champion, American Bar Association Negotiation Competition
- Staff Editor, Oregon Law Review
- Director, Law & Entrepreneurship Student Association
- University of Oregon School of Law Moot Court Board Distinguished Service Award
- National Qualifier, American Bar Association Tax Moot Court Competition
Lewis and Clark College
- B.A., Economics, 2008
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Oregon