Karnopp Petersen LLP is recruiting for a legal assistant/secretary. Located in the Old Mill District, the firm has been an integral part of the Central Oregon business community for several decades. With a reputation for quality work and professionalism, we are seeking an individual who has a desire to build on their knowledge and talents as a member of a team dedicated to serving client needs.
This position provides support to several attorneys in employment law, litigation, business, and other areas. It includes opportunities for extensive client contact, schedule coordination, document management, and document production.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong proofreading and practice management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications, with particular emphasis on use of Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with court rules and filing systems, and ProLaw software, are all a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and professional work environment. Employee benefits include employer paid medical, dental, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability, vacation, and sick leave. The firm also offers a 401(k) and Safe Harbor retirement plan.
Please forward resume and three professional references for consideration to the address or email below.
Karnopp Petersen LLP
360 SW Bond Street, Suite 400
Bend, OR 97702