Our attorneys apply their diverse and extensive experience to assist clients in the acquisition, sale, and reorganization of businesses.
Our advice may include:
- Advice on transaction structure and tax issues
- Preparation of purchase and sale agreements and related agreements (e.g., consulting, employment, non-compete, leases, and other documents necessary to effect the closing of the transaction)
- Advice on management and ownership succession planning (e.g., liquidating events, estate planning, conflict resolution)
- Formation of new entities as a result of changing business structures
- Preparation of buy-sell, voting, and other agreements
- Completion of regulatory filings