Michel L. Wigney
While still early on in her career, Michel is enthusiastic about the complexity of law, building her practice, and sharing her dedication with clients and colleagues. As a young attorney, Michel has integrated herself fully into the cases and matters of the firm, helping them to achieve desired outcomes and successfully resolve legal issues.
Michel’s goal is to remain responsive to clients’ needs and concerns and to demystify the legal process as much as possible.
Education & Awards
University of California, Davis School of Law
- J.D., 2017
- Certificate of Environmental Law
- Managing Editor – Environs: Environmental Law and Policy Journal
Ohio Wesleyan University
- B.A., History and Political Science, 2013
- Cum Laude
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Michel wishes she could say that her out-of-office time was devoted to base jumping, sky diving, hang gliding, tree camping, and volcano boarding. In actuality, she’s just outdoorsy enough to qualify as a Bendite, but she’s more likely to be found curled up with a good book, watching a documentary, or hanging out at a brewery.